Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Penny's/Primark Haul

I never usually bought anything in Penny's before, I didn't even step foot in the shop until I was about twelve, but recently they have really upped their game. So I decided to get some things from there.

Sorry for the lighting - it gets dark so early here now and I'm never home when it's bright.


Buckled bag - €11.00

Quilted purse - €5.00

Bendy bow clip - €2.00

Layered skirt - €5.00

Snakeskin designed leggings - €6.00

Ruffled style skirt - €5.00

Floral print scarf - €6.00

Beaded pearl jumper - €16.00

Shoulder buckled bag - €5.00

Bow pumps - €8.00

Tights - €4 each

Star chain - €1.50

Skull chain - €1.50

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog!
    Yeah Penneys have been doing really well lately!
    I love your snakeskin leggings, really cute.

    Bx
    http://glamourandgrungefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete