Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Christmas Tag!

Christmas in Limerick

With Christmas only being four days away, and after seeing other bloggers do this, I've finally decided to do the Christmas tag!

Questions


1. What is your favourite holiday movie?
It has to be between Elf and The Muppet's Christmas Carol.

2. What is your favourite Christmas colour?
Ivory or gold.

3. Do you like to stay in your PJ's or dress up for Christmas?
All of my friends always get really dressed up for Christmas and I never saw the point of it, just because it's only going to be a few family members who see me that day. I don't like to stay in my pajamas all day either so I do get dressed. However, on St. Stephens day I stay in my pajamas all day as it's sort of a tradition at this point.

4.  If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
It would definitely have to be my mother. She does everything at Christmas - the decorations, the dinner, the presents and she also works twice as much as usual around Christmas. So out of everyone, I think she deserves it the most.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Always on Christmas morning.

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Nope, never. I've never heard of anyone I know doing one either. I guess it's just not a thing we do here.

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Well today is my first day of Christmas break and I've just slept and lazed about all day because I've been exhausted lately. But usually I don't do anything too out of the ordinary. I don't tend to go into town or into shopping centers much around Christmas unless I have to get something or the sales are on as it's too crowded.

8. Any Christmas wishes?
Going to have a bit of a cheesy moment here and say just to have a happy and healthy 2012. And also for the world not to end, because that wouldn't be particularly nice, would it?

9. Favourite Christmas smell?
Ordinary scent wise, it'd have to be vanilla. Although it's more of a autumn scent I like it for winter/Christmas too.

10.  Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Christmas dinner is the worst part of Christmas for me as I'm vegetarian, unlike the rest of my family, so I don't eat turkey or ham. However, I had it last year so I have no idea what I'm meant to do this year. I don't really have a favourite Christmas food anyway. I don't like mince pies or Christmas pudding simply because I'm just a picky eater.


No comments:

Post a Comment