Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Rachel Zoe Pre-Fall 2012

I am in love with this collection!

The stylist turned reality star turned designer Rachel Zoe has just revealed her pre-fall 2012 designs. We already know about her love for the 60's and 70's and she has definitely incorporated that love into this collection. The range full of trim ankle pants, slim-lined blazers, pea coats and floaty maxi dresses. Texture-wise, there is plenty of faux fur, sequins and chiffon. I have never been much of a fan of Rachel Zoe, mainly because of my mother constantly watching that horrid reality show of hers, but this collection is to die for! It's impossible for me to even choose a favourite piece.









1 comment:

  1. What a stunning collection, I'm not a huge fan of her but this really is lush! I like the 2nd two outfits the print and the cut are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete