Sunday, 22 January 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012

I know that my last post was also on a Pre-Fall collection, but I honestly couldn't resist not blogging about this one as well as I absolutely adore it!
Inspired by the Victorian Era, head designer Sarah Burton, recently released the new Alexander McQueen Pre-Fall 2012 collection. A bit of 1950's couture was also snuck in with many of the pieces having nipped-in waists, which is featured in many McQueen collections.
While many designers have been considering full skirts for this season, Sarah Burton made them the entire centrepiece of her collection. 
Also featured in this collection are a number of tulip sleeves and ethereal gowns in the usual autumn colours dark wines and black.
Truly amazing pieces of work from the House of Lee Alexander.









2 comments:

  1. I love these pieces! the color palette is so rich!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie - nice blog :D I liked your UD Naked 2 post. Follow me and I'll follow you right back!
    xxx
    awkwardpandamusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete