Thursday, 5 January 2012

Mila Kunis Becomes New Face of Dior

Following in the footsteps of her fellow Black Swan co-star, Natalie Portman, Mila Kunis has just been as the new face of Christian Dior. The actress will be the model for the Miss Dior handbag collection in it's Spring/Summer 2012 campaign.
The campaign, which was shot by photographer Mikael Jansson, will debut in the Asian and European editions of magazines such as Vogue, Elle and Madam Figaro on the fifteenth of this month. Appearances in the New York Times will follow on the twenty-ninth.




At first, I was rather surprised to hear that she was the latest celebrity to model for Dior, as in the past she has described herself as a "jeans and t-shirt girl". The twenty eight year old said, "I'm honestly just learning about fashion. In my daily life, I don't wear the most feminine pieces, but I love to feel feminine when I'm on the red carpet. I find that Dior is an incredibly grounded house. I always thought what Dior does is so sophisticated, feminine and beautiful."

On the set of the campaign shoot

1 comment: