Monday, 27 February 2012

The Academy Awards 2012 - Best Dressed


Why do all award shows have to air at around 3am on a Monday morning? For just once I'd love to watch The Oscars live. But until then I suppose I'll have to make do with watching the rest of E! Live From The Red Carpet when I get home from school..

Overall Best Dressed
When I originally saw Ellie Kemper's dress on the red carpet, I absolutely adored it. Then when I found out that it was the "innocent one from Bridesmaides", I was in awe. I genuinely did not recognise her. Everything from the hair, the makeup, the jewellery to the dress, I just loved. Although the dress is relatively the same colour as her hair, I don't feel that it was too "matchy-matchy" because of the gold hints which made it stand out even more.
For her outfit, Ellie chose an Armani Prive dress, Lorraine Schwartz jewellery, Jimmy Choo shoes and a Ferragamo clutch. 

Best Dressed
Rose Byrne in Vivienne Westwood, Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton, Busy Phillips in Dolce & Gabbana, Maria Menounos
Stacy Keibler in Marchesa, Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versache, Leslie Mann in Roberto Cavalli, Alexandra Edenborough in Roberto Cavalli
Rooney Mara in Givenchy, Cameron Diaz in Gucci, Natalie Portman in Dior, Jennifer Lopez in Zugair Murad
Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen, Judy Greer in Monique Lhuillier, Shailene Woodley in Valentino Couture, Esperanza Spalding 
Ellie Kemper in Armani Prive, Kristen Wiig in J. Mendell, Kate Mara in Jack Guisso Couture, Milla Jovovich in Ellie Saab
Penelope Ann Miller in Badgley Mischka, Li BingBing in Georges Chakra Couture, Kelly Osbourne in Badhley Mischka, Giuliana Rancic in Tony Ward
Who was your favourite of the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment