Wednesday, 28 March 2012

My Travel Bucket List


For the past couple of days, me and my friend have been discussing where we want to travel to in our lives. I myself am not a huge fan of this country I live in and I don't intend on living here the rest of my life. Right now, my heart is set on moving to London once I finish school but I could soon change my mind about that, as I usually do. 
I also love making lists so I thought that I might as well make a post on this.

Travel Bucket List
Agra, India
Machu Piccu, Peru
Paris, France
Venice, Italy
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
London, England
Easter Island, Chile
Sydney, Australia
I'm also going to Dachau/Munich in September for Oktoberfest this year. I've been dying to go to Germany for year so I wasn't entirely sure whether or not to add this to the list.

Places I've Been To
1. Ireland - too many places I care to name.
2. England - Manchester, Liverpool, Blackpool
3. Spain - Majorca, Tenerife, Gran Canaria
4. Poland - Krakow 
5. Turkey - Izmir, Kusadasi, Ephesus
6. Greece - Samos
7. USA - Los Angeles - Hollywood, San Francisco   

No comments:

Post a Comment