Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Titanic Red Carpet - 1997 and 2012


I've been a massive Titanic nerd for pretty much as long as I can remember. Ever since I saw the movie at the age of four I've been obsessed with all things Titanic. I'd spend my days buying, renting and buying books about the ship, which looking back now seems a little bit pathetic but then I realise that that obsession has now been replaced mainly by The Beatles.
Moving on..
The Titanic 3D premiere took place in London yesterday in The Royal Albert Hall almost fifteen years after the original premiere. Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Frances Fisher and Bill Paxton were among the Titanic actors who attended along with director James Cameron. Missing from the red carpet last night was Leonardo DiCaprio and Gloria Stuart who passed away two years ago.
A lot has changed since 1997, except for Leo's thing for models. Thankfully, some the actors' style is one of the things that has changed. 

Kate Winslet
Linda Hamilton, James Cameron, Suzy Amis and Gloria Stuart
Billy Zane
Frances Fisher

Bill Paxton
Leonardo DiCaprio at the '97 premiere

No comments:

Post a Comment