Sunday, 15 April 2012

MAC Hey Sailor! Collection for Summer 2012






As I have spent the majority of my weekend being nothing short of an emotional wreck over a ship that sank before my grandparents were even born, which is quite apparent from my Tumblr, I've decided to spend my time on something not related to the Titanic. 

MAC have recently released photos for their new Hey Sailor! collection for summer 2012. All products will be available from May 24th and will, of course, be limited edition.

Lips
Lipglass

Lipstick

Liquid Lip Balm

Pro Long Wear Lip Pencil

Eyes
Eyeshadows

Pigments

Powerpoint Eye Pencil

Zoom  Waterfast Lash Mascara

Face

Powder Bronzers

Highlight Powder

Powder Blushes

Pro Long Wear Powder Bronzers

Bronze Body Oil
167SH Face Blender

Nails
Nail Laquers

Makeup Bags



No comments:

Post a Comment