Saturday, 12 May 2012

Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment - Review

As per usual, I'm a bit late to the party with this product as it's already been out for years! But recently everyone has started raving about it again, so I decided to try it out. As you can see, it's for hair that never grows past a certain length which is exactly what mine is, so I initially expected this product to be an absolute God-send especially after all of it's great reviews.


What Lee Stafford Says
This gorgeous, thick intensive treatment with Pro-Growth™ complex gives your hair strength from within by fertilising your follicles, creating a healthy environment on your scalp to help hair grow faster and reach its maximum potential length.
Its soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp, helping to keep it healthy and improving the volume and feel of your hair.

What I Say
First of all, one 200ml tub is around €10-12 (can't remember the exact price - sorry!), which I so think is a little over priced considering the amount you're meant to use it. According to the packaging, you're supposed to use it every time you wash your hair until it's condition improves and once a week after. I use it every second day and I don't use too much and yet it still ran out quite fast.

The product does have a nice enough scent, although it is very strong but I did get used to it. The scent did come off on my hair after the first few uses but after about a week I stopped noticing it. The same goes for the texture of my hair. When I first started using it, it was incredibly soft but it went back to normal after about a week as well. 

My hair isn't really thick but it's not thin either and I do get quite a bit of fall out with it. However, I had more than ever with this product. It was especially bad at the start but improved after a while.

Overall, it's a good enough product and did improve my hair for a while. However, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone or repurchase it. I didn't expect my hair to grow down to my ankles after one use but it still made no difference to its length whatsoever. Also, it's effects on my hair disappeared after a week so I find no reason to repurchase it when there are better hair masks on the market. 


I finally joined Instagram!
Follow me @ SophieLouiseButler

No comments:

Post a Comment