Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Nails of the Day - Turquoise Lagoon

Afternoon all!
I've spent yet another day at home sick from school. I had my English summer test today so I'm a bit gutted that I missed it but I'd prefer not being there for it rather than getting a bad result because I felt too sick to concentrate properly. 
I did my nails this colour for the first time yesterday just before my fourth year graduation, and I absolutely adore it! It's Maybelline Express Finish in "Turquoise Lagoon". Maybelline isn't a brand I'd normally use for nail polish but it's proven well so far and the colour is amazing - especially for summer. For basecoat and topcoat I used the "Kensington Caviar" duo set by Nails Inc as usual.


Follow me on Instagram - SophieLouiseButler

3 comments:

  1. this is a great colour!

    love your blog, definitely following for future posts!

    from, helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought turq lagoon this afternoon! I was searching for reviews when I came across your post. Fetching my bottle this instant!
    Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There. I found your blog the use of msn. That is an extremely smartly written article.
    I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful info.
    Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

    my web-site :: fast weight loss diets

    ReplyDelete