Friday, 29 June 2012

NARS Fall 2012 Collection


NARS have recently released new photos of some of the pieces from their fall 2012 collection. 
They announced back in March that they would be releasing an Andy Warhol collection in October so I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but I highly doubt it anyway.

Eyeshadow Trio: High Society

Eyeshadow Duo: Vent Glace

Blush: Outlaw

The Multiple Stick: Undress Me

Lipstick: Autumn Leaves

Pure Matte Lipstick: Amsterdam

Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil: More

Larger Than Life Lipgloss: Rouge Tribal

Nail Polish: Storm Bird

3 comments:

  1. The collection looks gorgeous! Lovely blog, dear!

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That undress me lipstick is just calling out to me! Gorgeous collection, if only I could buy it all...

    ReplyDelete