Monday, 2 July 2012

Haul - M.A.C, Lush, Urban Outfitters & More!

Yesterday morning, my friend Sara and I endured a three hour car journey to Dublin. This was actually Sara's first time properly being in the city so it was great for her and also for me because I just adore the place. We went to Jervis St. Shopping Centre, Dundrum Shopping Centre and then just around town. 
I didn't end up buying as much as I did last time but I felt it was still worth a blog post.

Lush

Bubblegum Lip Scrub - €6.75

New Shampoo Bar - €7.90

M.A.C - BT2

Creme Cup - €17.50

Urban Outfitters

Vintage Oval Frame- €6.00


Mickey Mouse Top - €18.00

Forever 21

Owl Necklace - €3.90

Anchor Necklace - €1.60

Stradivarius

Denim Shirt - €19.99

Fresh (Temple Bar)

Smiths Top - €20.00

HMV

Volkswagen Campervan and The Bealtes posters
Two for €8.00

Other Photos

from Instagram

Favourite drink ever.

Flags from Pride the day before

Chanel in Brown Thomas on Grafton Street. Sigh.

On the way to Jervis. Of course I took money~

Forever 21 in Jervis

Hard Rock Café in Temple Bar

Urban Outfitters in Dundrum

YO! Sushi in Dundrum

Follow me on Instagram! SophieLouiseButler

No comments:

Post a Comment