Sunday, 29 July 2012

My Week In Pictures - No. 1


I've finally decided to jump on the bandwagon and started do to My Week in Pictures posts with my Instagram photos from the last seven days. I always enjoy seeing people do this and I hope you do too as I'll probably be doing these every Sunday now!

Follow me on Instagram here

1. My friend Victoria had her birthday on Monday. She lives in Sydney - hence the Australian koala!
2. Having a Mocha and reading Blow by Blow which I'll hopefully have a review of up during the week.
3. Sara and myself sporting my McQueen scarf look-a-like which I recently rediscovered in my room.
4. Sara's birthday cake on Tuesday - I found it horrible but she loved it, haha.
5. Favourite drink ever! Jones blue bubblegum flavour.
6. New Inglot lipstick which I featured in one of my latest posts - My Favourite Lipsticks.
7. Sara packing for Germany and Poland, sigh.
8. Ireland in the Olympic Opening Ceremony.
9. My new favourite show - 21 Jump Street! I originally just started watching it because of Johnny Depp but it really is an amazing show.

No comments:

Post a Comment