Saturday, 14 July 2012

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Review


Now that my hair is dyed a semi-permanent colour, I don't wash it as often as I previously would have because my hair now loses so much colour in every wash. Obviously, I don't walk around with grease dripping off my hair. Instead I use the amazing Batiste dry shampoo.
I've been using this dry shampoo for years but lately I've become so dependant on it because of my current hair situation. 
Now if you're wondering what the bloody hell this product is - it's basically shampoo in a aerosol can! All you have to do is spray a bit of dry shampoo in your hair and it gets rid of your oily roots in a flash!
The trouble with most versions of Batiste - and any dry shampoo for that matter - is that it can leave a bit of white residue on your hair. You can help prevent that by holding the can further away from your head or you could also just shake it or brush it out.
If you have dark hair, however, you don't even need to worry about that as Batiste also have a dry shampoo that has a hint of colour in it. I used to use the one for dark and deep brown hair before, but now that I have pink hair, I can't. They also have one specifically designed for blonde hair which I have never used, but I don't see the point in it as the white residue leaves your hair looking lighter anyway.
Dry shampoo also works wonders if you have fine, limp hair as it's great at giving your hair volume. The one that I'm using at the minute, "sassy & daring wild", is designed for just that. It also has a leopard print design on the bottle which is always a plus!
Batiste dry shampoo comes in three sizes, a mini travel sized one, a regular one and a large one. They also come in a variety scents and colours so you're bound to find the one that's right for you!

The Batiste products I have now.

4 comments:

  1. good to know I have never tried dried shampoo!


    http://www.thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try these products

    http://jenalyenns.blogspot.ca
    giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got to get me some of these too! With the heat, it's horrible how I have to wash my hair every day!!

    x Charlotte from loveandlabels.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always use dry shampoo! it’s great for those in between days isn’t it? I find it helps when putting my hair up too, gives it a bit more texture. I usually get Fudge or Tigi from Hairtrade as that is the cheapest place you can get it at the moment x

    ReplyDelete