Friday, 13 July 2012

Soap & Glory: Hand Food - Review


Soap & Glory has been one of my favourite beauty brands for years now, and one of my favourite products of theirs is the much hyped - Hand Food.
I've been using Hand Food since, I'd like to say, 2010 or maybe even 2009. Before then I think I was just too young to really care for the softness of my hands. 
I've used a good few hand creams before, including high-end ones, and I always end up coming back to this one.
Hand Food comes in two sizes - a mini one at 50ml, which is the one I normally get, and a regular one at 125ml, which is the one I have now. As Soap & Glory is a high street brand, the mini one retails at around €3.00 at Boots. I'm not sure of the regular sized ones price as I got in in a set at Christmas. That just shows how long it lasts as well!

Hand Food is described as a "non-greasy hydrating hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil & marshmallow". The shea butter and marshmallow sooth and nourish dry, chapped skin in no time while the macadamia oil heals and moisturises the skin. 
Hand Food, like all Soap & Glory products, has the most gorgeous smell to it! I myself am not the best at describing scents, but it does have a very sweet floral fragrance, it's just very girly! Yet at the same time the scent isn't too strong and over-powering.
When they said that this was "non-greasy", they weren't lying. Once you apply it, the cream sinks into your skin right away. This hand cream really does what it says on the tin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment