Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Birthday Haul

Although my birthday was just over three weeks ago, I felt that everything I had bought up until the other day still counted as a birthday present.
I personally don't really like the idea of celebrating birthdays, I haven't done so since I was about ten years old and I never really ask for anything. However, this year I got One Direction tickets about a month ago and I'm pretty sure my mother got them for me as a birthday present so I decided to include them in this (I'm going on the twelfth of March in Dublin for anyone else that's going). I also still get money from my relatives for my birthday, which I was planning on saving for Germany next month but of course that didn't happen.
I went to Dublin for a few days the day after my birthday and I also went to Galway for the day a couple of days ago which is why most of the stuff  is from Topshop as we no longer have one here.
(L-R)
Topshop // €33.00
River Island // €20.00
Topshop // €20.00
(L-R)
Topshop // €30.00
River Island // €21.00

(L-R)
Topshop
€12.50 // €6.00 // €1.50
Boots
Nivea Soft Moisturiser - €3.35 // Mini Batiste Dry Shampoo - €1.99 // Soap & Glory Mini Hand Food - €3.50 // Max Factor Xperience Foundation (Light Ivory 40) - €19.99 // L'OrĂ©al Volume Million Lashes Mascara - €16.79
Easons
The Rum Diary - €9.99 // Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - €12.25
Both by Hunter S. Thompson

Flatforms // River Island // €25.00
(Dirty already, haha)


3 comments:

  1. Love the earrings!
    I've follow you via GFC...
    I leave you my link if you want to check my blog and follow me back :)
    http://mypurpletale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, I love the accessories.
    I followed you gfc, and bloglovin #18.

    Follow back? :)

    · http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    Ivana
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Beauty is a manifestation of secret natural laws, which otherwise would have been hidden from us forever.
    http://free-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete