Friday, 3 August 2012

Follow Friday #1

Happy Friday!
I used to always see Follow Fridays being done on twitter so I thought I might as well do one on my blog. I'm hoping to do one of these every couple of weeks or so - I would have said every week, but we all know that's not going to happen, haha! I'll be doing five of my favourite bloggers, or maybe even YouTubers, at the moment and also link you to any other sites they may have such as Twitter, Facebook, etc. By the way, these are in no particular order.

1. Thunder and Threads


If you're an Irish blogger, there's no doubt that you already know about Leanne Woodfull and her incredible blog. I originally stumbled across Leanne's YouTube about two years ago when she was a seventeen year old trying to get into London College of Fashion. I could instantly relate.
Now, nineteen and living in Dublin, she runs one of the most popular sites in the country. 
If you like OTT outfits, 1980's punk or 1940's chic then you will fall in love with her style, just like I did. She also posts reviews and hauls among other things.
Another thing that I have in common with Leanne is that we both have a strong interest in the paranormal which she has a video about on her YouTube.
Instagram - @LeanneWoodfull

2. Grav3yardgirl

Wasn't able to get the actual video in the snap shot.
I was planning on this being strictly bloggers, but I just love Bunny too much not to put her in. It's also her birthday today - just thought I'd throw that in there.
Bunny has been one of my favourite YouTubers for the past few months, she's amazing! Just like Leanne, she's very interested in the paranormal but she also does beauty and fashion videos. She's also in love with Johnny Depp, just like myself. On top of all that, being from Texas, she has the most incredible accent as well. 
Honestly, I don't think that paragraph does her justice whatsoever, you'll just have to watch her videos to understand why I admire her so much.
Instagram - @Grav3yardgirl

3. MaggieMunster


I still can't get over the fact that this girl is still relatively new to blogging. It's like she's been doing it for years.
Maggie, also from Dublin, blogs about the ordinary things of beauty and fashion but also films, which is a rare enough combination I suppose. If I didn't want to work in fashion in the future I'd definitely want to work in the film industry instead, which is exactly what she wants to do. 
I was originally drawn to her blog mainly because of her Beetlejuice post, which is one of my all-time favourite movies. Then I saw all of her posts on fashion trends such as nu goth and kawaii/pastel goth which aren't normally addressed on other fashion blogs.
She also has amazing hair - just felt the need to put that in there somewhere.

4. ThatsSoYesterday


Last, but certainly not least, one of the first ever blogs I followed, That's So Yesterday.
Laura is a fashion blogger from London who posts outfits, reviews, D.I.Y and has a love for vintage things. I also think that she looks just like Isabella Blow, who is one of my biggest idols. I absolutely adore her style above anything else, very colourful, very unique, you'd never believe that she was a mother to two children!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, love this post!
    I've nominated you for the VBA award, check it out here...

    http://rih--lw.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/nominated-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Happy Blogging,
    Lauren

    www.rih--lw.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only saw this now. Thank you so much, your so sweet. xoxo

    ReplyDelete