Friday, 24 August 2012

Louise Gray for Topshop


Topshop has by far had their fair share of designers create a collection for their shop, and now Scottish designer Louise Gray is joining in. Not only is she designing clothes for them, but also makeup. This is the first time since it's launch twelve years ago that Topshop makeup has done a designer collaboration. 
This collection definitely reflects Louise's vibrant personality and love of colour. She said that she wanted to create "something young and fun, similar to the fashion and makeup I already wear".
The clothes are a tad on the expensive side (£130.00 - £200.00) whereas the makeup has the usual Topshop makeup price tag (£6.50 - £32.00).






Clothes

Make-Up









8 comments:

  1. Love Top Shop! Love all the sparkly pieces!

    Found you via IFB, following you now. Hope you can check out my blog and follow back if you like it!
    www.nellecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting collaboration. Some of these pieces are great.
    I'm following you.
    xoxo
    Magdalena (from RdM)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Beautiful post. I'm your new follower. Hope you'll follow me back:
    http://www.purelyenchanted.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dresses!
    Im your newest follower, hopefully you can do the same :)

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog checkout mine at

    http://www.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried the Topshop but I am interested in trying out their make up products. Are their make up products worth it? What can you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't find their makeup products to always be of the highest quality, to say the least. However, I love their nail polishes - they're very opaque and last ages.

      Delete
  7. You have a great blog. Very unique style. I will for sure visit you on a regular basis. I would also like to invite you to visit my blog www.instyleforless.org, I will be thrilled if you like and follow my blog twitter.com/@haleyinstyle, Facebook.com/instyleforless
    Thank you
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete