Thursday, 2 August 2012

Soap & Glory: The Righteous Butter - Review


Soap & Glory really can do no wrong. The Righteous Butter is yet another one of their products that I have been using for years. I myself have very dry skin so normally I'm better off using body butter instead of normal moisturiser.The Righteous Butter does an amazing job at moisturising my skin especially in this ever changing weather that we have here, leaving it soft and smooth.
Most body butters that I've used in the past can feel quite heavy, but not this one. It has a very light and creamy texture to it. It also absorbs very quickly so you're not sitting there for absolutely ages like you'd have to with some other body moisturisers.
As with all Soap & Glory products, this has the most gorgeous scent to it. If you've ever caught a whiff of Miss Dior Chérie, it smells exactly like that - very floral, very girly. I've heard many people say that the scent is too over-powering for them, but I find no problem with it.




1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? If you want just follow me and send me your link on lavieenrose.blog8@gmail.com and I will follow you immediately
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete