Monday, 7 January 2013

Christmas Haul

It's still not too late to do a Christmas post, is it?
I had planned on having this post up so much sooner than it is but I have spent most of my free time during my two week break studying for exams so I didn't get the chance. My exams are starting on Tuesday so if I didn't post this now it may have never been posted. So better late than never, eh?
These are just the main presents I got this year. I didn't really have much in mind coming up to Christmas as to what I wanted so for the most part I just got money or things of that nature.
Also, since I am just so brilliant at planning these sorts of things, I was able to forget to take photos of some of my presents and it is currently three in the morning so it's too late to take them now. Instead I used what photos I could find of them online however, I wasn't able to find photos of all of them. I think we'll still manage though.


Beauty
Soap & Glory - The Best of All
The Righteous Butter // Peaches and Clean Clensing Milk // Clean on Me Body Wash // Smoothie Star Body Milk // Hand Food // Heel Genius Foot Cream // Sugar Crush Body Scrub // Thick and Fast Mascara // Super-Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plump in Punch Bowl
Fame by Lady Gaga // Ralph by Ralph Lauren set
My everyday face makeup
Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation in Light Ivory 40 // Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in no. 1 // Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in 18 Ivory // Carmex Lip Balm
My nail essentials
Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover // Nails Inc. Top Coat and Base Coat duo

Clothes and Accessories
Jewellery from River Island
Leopard Print Boots from Schuh // Galaxy Cross Top from River Island

Books
Music
The Beatles: Beatlemania 1963-1964 by Tim Hill
Life by Keith Richards
Bob Dylan Chronicles no. 1 by Bob Dylan
All The Madmen by Clinton Heylin
Fashion
Chanel: Couture and Industry by Amy de la Haye
Alexander McQueen: Fashion Visionary by Judith Watt

Music
My main present this year!
ITek IT142 Retro Record/CD/Cassette/Radio Player
I inherited a good thirty vinyl records from my nana and granddad over the past month - everything from Queen to Blondie to Fun Boy Three
Also featured: Marc Bolan - The Electric Boogie Volume One
Lowrider Puruple Skullcandy Headphones

1 comment:

  1. I love soap and Glory products <3

    http://dailydiaryofabrowngirl.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete